[AT] Cockshutt report

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jan 16 19:40:59 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Wayne <masseyharris at shaw.ca>
To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: [AT] Cockshutt report

> Ralph:
> If you unscrew the valve or fuel outlet from the tank there is a screen in
> there,I had this happen before!! The sediment bowl may be part of the
valve.

Wayne, this sediment bowl has the usual screen and gasket . Its a big screen
, same diameter as the bowl. I've had it apart and cleaned it, not that
there was much to clean. I don't recall ever seeing another screen other
than the one that I mentioned. Of course its been a few years since I put
that tank on the tractor so I may have forgotten.
Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/