[AT] End Play...How Much is Too Much (On Topic)

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Sun Jan 16 21:36:19 PST 2005

Cecil,

Thanks for your' input.

Since you agree with what I did I think I will show your' post to the
tractors owner and tell him "there is this antique tractor expert in
Oklahoma that says I did the right thing" -
(Of course, if anyone posts a contrary opinion I will have to withhold that
from him)

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington

Question:  I am curious as to what others of you might have  done/thought in
this situation.  Incidentally, the back bearing is  roller and the front is
ball.

I worked on a lot of these in Ford tractors, and a few in Fergusons.   the
end play sounds about right.

Cecil in OKla