[AT] Cockshutt report

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jan 16 19:22:29 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <DAVIESW739 at aol.com>
To: <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: [AT] Cockshutt report

> Ralph,
> You are going to have to bite  the bullet and tear down that entire fuel
> system from tank to carb. Some place  along the line you have an
obstruction of
> some kind.

Walt, I have a spare carburetor that I am going to look into and see if its
worth rebuilding. That way I can just make the switch and not have the
tractor immobile while I am doing the repair. Sometimes these carb jobs can
drag on for a while. Its still usable the way it runs right now but I don't
want to take the carb off and have to wait for parts. Thats my main snow
removal tractor although I can always use the blade on the Case  in an
emergency.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/