[AJD] Welch plug

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat Jan 15 22:36:44 PST 2005

JD freeze plugs are the flatter disc type as others mentioned.
I suspect the part # problem is, as usual with the older part #"s, that the dealer parts person
didn't know to drop the R from the end of the part #. Older hardware part #'s do NOT need the R
on the end

Greg

ps-I used to use a bit of sealer when I installed them just to be safe

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sat Jan 15 19:16 , 'Dee Schuyler' <web22hsz at verizon.net> sent: