[AT] computer problems

HaliganBar at aol.com HaliganBar at aol.com
Sat Jan 15 17:21:46 PST 2005

Boy Cecil, it sounds like you dodged the bullet this time. Back about 5-6
years ago my brother gave me a UPS for my birthday. I thought it was neat but,
didn't think I really needed one....I couldn't have been more mistaken. After I
installed it I was shocked at the number of times the alarm would sound
announcing that it had switched over due to a voltage sag or surge. Now I wouldn't
be without one. One of the few downsides of living in the country is dirty
power. I've also had some close calls with hard drives just crashing. Now I'm much
more careful about backing -up the important stuff...like tractor pics!

Glad to hear that you made out okay.

Karl

In a message dated 1/15/05 5:53:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,