[AJD] Tranny troubles

Karl Olmstead olmstead at ridgenet.net
Sat Jan 15 17:21:53 PST 2005

Haven't dug back into it, Robert.  Now that the weather is improving, I may
try and pull it out of the shed and flush the transaxle.  Whether or not I
can do that depends on whether it is truly stuck in two gears.  When I moved
it into the shed, it would still roll; it was just barely out of one gear, I
could hear the tips of the teeth hitting.  If I can get it to the point
where it quits grinding completely, I'll be able to tow it and flush it out.

But then there's the ongoing house remodelling; every minute I steal for
tractor fun pushes out the date when I'll finally be done with the house...

-Karl