Tractor storage (was)Re: [AT] ohio high point

robinson at svs.net robinson at svs.net
Sat Jan 15 05:54:07 PST 2005

On 15 Jan 2005 at 7:49, Larry & Barb Dotson wrote:

> George
> You are correct about the high point of Ohio. My place is
> about 100 yards from the top of the ridge that runs on either side of the
> Mad River. When on the roof to do
> shingle maintenance, I can easily see across the Mad River valley and can
> see the Valley Hi ski slope that is
> on the other side of the high point ridge. Two locations are claimed to be
> the high point and one is the top of the ski slope the other is Campbell
> hill at the old Air base.
> I am waiting on my new carport to be delivered. It is scheduled to be here
> next Friday. It will be a 20' X 41'
> and will be for tracror storage. They were to bring it this
> week, but were flooded out and never made it to my place.
> Larry D.

	Then it is not a carport, it is a "tractorport"...   :-)    If it is anything
like buildings around here you will get one tractor in it and while you are
walking back for another tractor it will fill up (with "stuff") with a loud
whoooosh!!!! When you get there with the second tractor there will not be room
for a bicycle...   ;-)

--
farmer, Esq.
      Wealth beyond belief, just no money...