[AT] Favorite (non gumming) spray lube?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Jan 15 03:05:43 PST 2005

Another very good quality light oil is Wahl clipper oil, sold for
lubricating Wahl barber's clippers. It can usually be found in stores
that sell to the beauty shop trade, horse care, or in many on-line
sources like: <http://www.countrysupply.com/products/sku-BJL12.html>

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Today's public figures can no longer write their own speeches or books,
and there is some evidence that they can't read them either. -Gore Vidal
(1925- )