Ice cream :) was RE: [AT] Glub glub

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Fri Jan 14 21:01:21 PST 2005

Mmmmmmmmmm Tom's. Nope never heard of the place :) I've got
a long running joke with a buddy of mine from work. We both
work in Columbus but are originally from Zanesville so
every time I go to Tom's (about twice a year) I get 1/4 pound
of Spanish peanuts and drop them on his desk. No need for a
note to explain who was there or where they came from. I
spoke to the owner when we were in there a while back and
commented on how good the ice cream was and how consistent
it is. He said that it's because they are using milk from
the same dairy that they used when they first opened back in
the 50s. The cows are decedents on the original ones on
the farm.
Rob