[AT] Rock Island Tractors

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Fri Jan 14 20:07:29 PST 2005

    Joe;
    The G-2 tractor was built from 1929 to 1937. It was rated as
a 15-25 HP tractor. Weighed 4200 pounds with a 4 cylinder
Waukesha engine.
    The book I have values then at a high of $5500 to a low of
$2500
    The model F was rated at 18-35 with a Buda engine and was
built from 1927 to 1937 and valued about $1000 more than the
G-2.
    This information was taken from C.H. Wendel's "Standard
Catalog of Farm Tractors"published in May 2000.

            Gene