[AT] Rock Island Tractors

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Fri Jan 14 18:02:25 PST 2005

Joe, a friend of mine has a G2. I think if I remember right it has a Waukesha engine in it. I believe I have some photos of his. His has been cut down to rubber, but I think he has steel. Nice looking tractor. He used to bring it to the Rock River Thresheree, but now mostly brings his Avery. If you would like I can ask him any
questions you might have about it. He has not had much time to play with his tractors and he built a new house about a year ago and that has ben keeping him busy. I can get the paint #s from him for it, if you need.