[AT] Tractor Weight (now Ramble - LONG)

CBear81438 at aol.com CBear81438 at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 05:47:09 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/14/2005 5:59:59 AM Central Standard Time,
cmonson at hvc.rr.com writes:

Out  there in Minnesota when I was a kid, dinner was the noon
meal, Phil. Only  city folks used the term "lunch" at that time. grins
"Lunch" to us was what  you ate between meals.

That is what I always learned.  Lunch was bout 4 :30 to 5:00 pm  whatever
time that one of the sisters could get away from the kitchen to bring  it.
Always was there for lunch cause I had a crush on one or all of  the sisters....
Supper was always  late, 10:00 pm a lot of the  times unless we decided to
run all night with the combines.  Of course when  I say all night, if we
combined 30 acres in a day, this was a good  day.....  When it rained, we always had
enough to do for repairs to keep us  busy....

Cecil in OKla