[AT] Tractor Weight (now Ramble - LONG)

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Jan 14 03:52:48 PST 2005

>  Cecil
> is 100% right about those dinners (lunch). I ate till I thought I would
> bust, then came dessert. Got my first taste of rhubarb pie, MMMMM.

	Out there in Minnesota when I was a kid, dinner was the noon
meal, Phil. Only city folks used the term "lunch" at that time. grins
"Lunch" to us was what you ate between meals. Supper was the evening
meal. I have often wondered why there is such an effort to get us to
say dinner for the evening meal and lunch for the noon meal. I have an
idea that city people think it sounds more refined but have never been
able to prove it.

Cecil