[AT] Tractor Weight (now snowplows)

Greg Whittaker gwhittak at triton.net
Thu Jan 13 19:15:57 PST 2005

We use our 180 MF with a blower and loader for snow removal.  It'll do good
with no chains but with chains it's a whole different machine.  It's got
18.4x30 on it.  I had a 77 Ford 3/4 ton one winter that had less than good
tires on the back.  Grandpa had a set of chains that were the right size and
we put them on.  The old girl was almost as good as a 4X4 then.

Greg Whittaker
Wolverine Mi.