[Ford-ferguson] OT: Need help w/OLD Air Compressor

Daniel W. Oehmke doehmke at pressenter.com
Thu Jan 13 20:00:08 PST 2005

My father-in-law has an old, but heretofore reliable air compressor for
his projects.  It was on the fritz, so he took it apart and needs rings,
valves and gasket for the compressor head --- But it's a 1947 vintage.
Local place said they couldn't help and I can't find anything on the
web.

This is the info on the tag:
Mfg in Utica, NY
Model# H621
Type: C
Serial #: 181040

Is there a little known warehouse of parts or boneyard for tired old air
compressors? Or is it possible to have them fabricated for a reasonable
cost?  Or is it time for my father-in-law to upgrade to the next auction
special?

Thanks a bunch!

Dan Oehmke
Welch, MN