[AJD] DB1234

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Jan 13 21:51:12 PST 2005

Steve:

Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try. My son configured a computer system
for my wife recently and he installed "Open Office" on it instead of MS
Office. All of the "Open Office" Application programs have a capability to
save files in PDF format. I'm going to give that a try too. May get this cat
skinned yet!

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door