[AJD]just when you thought you knew all about it - was: Ebay Wheel.. Almost bought it

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Jan 13 08:35:33 PST 2005

Just to add some confusion to the cd story ...

The other day I saw an advertisement on TV for an HP computer with a dvd
burner.  That wasn't so special but the thing that caught my eye was the
description of the burner - it could "silk screen" a cd or dvd after
burning the files on it.  Sounds like another good opportunity for not
so up and up dealings on ebay.

David