[Farmall] Check out the price on the toolbox!

Guy Fay fayguyma at execpc.com
Thu Jan 13 07:18:20 PST 2005

Dennitt was sort of the start of Milwaukee Harvester, which was one of
the original companies merged to form IH. Parker and Dennitt, when it
was in Beloit, built the first production grain binders under liscense
to Applebee.

> Yes, I was kind of wondering that myself?  I figured you guys knew
something
> I didn't, which is not surprising.  I am no scholar on IH history.
Troy

> on 1/12/05 8:45 PM, Bielke at zoeallis at hotmail.com wrote:
>
> > So  what's the IH connection?   Eric
>
> >> A pretty rare piece of IH History!
> >>
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&category=11757&item=3865246752&r
> > d=1

CoreComm Webmail.
http://home.core.com