[AJD] need some help with PTO ???

Robert E. Harris deere.robert at verizon.net
Thu Jan 13 09:49:51 PST 2005

Lou,

Thanks so much. You confirmed exactly what I thought I knew. The PTO shaft
on this small chipper/shredder has a matching PTO shaft and indent.
I guess I should have just recognized that matching splines and diameters
would indicate a sameness. I think I have a winner... and just in time for
some pruning in the orchard and shredding oat straw for the poultry house.

Appreciate all the responses. I'm sure glad y'all are out there....

Bobby