[AT] Bolens QT17 1666

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 13 05:37:07 PST 2005

Possibly Off Topic!
Hello Folks,
I do not know anything about Bolens Tractors, including if they are antique
or not, but a friend of mine called me up and said he inherited a Bolens
QT17 Model 1666.  He wants to fix it up, but said that he would like me to
find out if there are any parts sources on the internet.  Either that, or he
would like to buy a parts tractor to fix his up.  He said it needs brakes,
clutch, electrical parts and rims.  Is this tractor worth fixing up?
Thanks,  Troy
P.S.  My friend lives in Northern Pennsylvania, but he is a truck driver who
travels a lot, so picking up parts tractors may not be a problem. THANK YOU.