[AT] Source for a loader?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Jan 13 03:48:12 PST 2005

If you weren't so far away, I would suggest you buy my Case 430 CK that
has an integrated Case loader. It is going cheap, as I am trying to
"thin the herd".

Image at:
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/case_430_ck/case_430ck_painted1.html>

Mike

Mark Greer wrote:
> Anyone here know of a good manufacturer for a loader for my Case 430? The
> tractor is about the same size as a MF 135. I would like to buy a good used
> one for it but they seem to be as rare as hens teeth. My next alternative is
> to buy new so what do you guys have and how do you like it? Any other
> suggestions?
> Mark Greer

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Today's public figures can no longer write their own speeches or books,
and there is some evidence that they can't read them either. -Gore Vidal
(1925- )