[AJD] Loader

Karl Olmstead olmstead at ridgenet.net
Wed Jan 12 13:12:08 PST 2005

Could be, Ron.  I don't have pictures of most of the JD loaders.  The arms
on the model 50 are absolutely straight, no bend down toward the front, so
they have no place where cylinders can be attached under the arms.  I may
have jumped to conclusions based on another picture in the latest GM, which
referred to a Model 45, which in the picture, had the lift arms angling
downward at about sixty degrees near their middle.  This allows mounting the
cylinders under the arms, and brings the bucket nearer to the front of the
tractor.

-karl