[AJD] Loader

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Wed Jan 12 08:47:50 PST 2005

Glad to help Karl!  I haven't torn into the foot control unit yet to see
just what it needs.  Seems like it would take a little getting used to
running a loader with your foot!  'Course, foot control was how you worked
the earlier JD loader that worked off a v-belt pulley drive from the
flywheel.  (Had one of those once but it was just too far gone to
resurrect.)   I'm going to attempt to straighten the bowed rams with my
shop press.  I suppose you know there are special mounting brackets for the
50 loader--to the axle and to the side frame.  I believe I have a JD
operators/installation manual for the 50 loaders if you need a copy.   John W.