[AT] JD adj wheels

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Wed Jan 12 08:25:32 PST 2005

Billy, that sounds like a very worthwhile picture for us to have! I know
that when I adjust Oliver Row Corp wheel spacings that having both the
threads lubricated and applying the force in JUST the right spot makes all
of the difference but it took me a lot of years to get it right every time.
        Grant Brians
        Hollister, California