[AJD] Ebay Wheel.. Almost bought it

David Ransom davidhenryransom at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 23:09:28 PST 2005

I didn't see anything about the size of the centre hole or the lug circle.
Did I miss it?

On that subject, our 1988 Jeep Comanche came with the spare tire on the
wrong wheel.  It had the right number of lug holes (5), but the lug circle
was wrong.  If I remember right, the lug circle on the spare was something
like 1/4 or 1/2 inch too big.  I found not one but three wheels in our piles
of junk that would fit, so one of them is the spare now.