[AT] Campsite

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Jan 11 21:18:41 PST 2005

Lord, I've been off the list for nearly three weeks.  I guess I missed
some interesting threads.

We had neighbors when I was a kid who lived in a converted one-room
school house.  They had indoor plumbing, but one of the twin outhouses
was still in existence and was still operational.  It was a three-holer
with electricity, a concrete floor, and was built of solid brick with a
slate roof.  I mention this because the list needs to know that there
are some of us who really do know what a brick outhouse looks like.  :-)

In keeping with staying OT with tractors, I used to plow the ground
around their outhouse every year with the JD-L or the AC-G so they could
plant their vegetable garden.  They grew some fantastic root veggies.

Larry