[Farmall] Grandfathers Farmall A

Dave Cesan clattertrac at msn.com
Tue Jan 11 16:16:30 PST 2005

I hope to enlist the help of this great list as I'm trying to locate and possibly buy back my grandfathers Farmall Super A tractor. It was bought new in Feb.,1949 at Chriscolas IH Farm Equip. in Agawam, Ma. Years later, after my grandfather's passing and the farm was broke up. My father chose the Ferguson 20 which he still has and my uncle took the Farmall Super A. My uncle gave the Super A to his daughter who had married an MD in South Carolina. After some time, the good Doctor traded in the Super A to Boiter Farm Exchange in Anderson, SC. This was a few years back. When I called Boiter, they said that they didn't keep records on used equipment and had no idea where the tractor was. It is serial no. FAA269387. Should it be for sale, I'd surely like to own it. Thanks, Dave Cesan