[AT] Tractor Weight

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Jan 11 14:55:19 PST 2005

According to the Hot Line Guide, the W40 and the WK40 are shown as
weighing 6600 lbs. That would be dry weight without fuel, operator, or
wheel weights, etc.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Today's public figures can no longer write their own speeches or books,
and there is some evidence that they can't read them either. -Gore Vidal
(1925- )