[AT] Campsite

Dave Ernst dadadidi at cccomm.net
Tue Jan 11 13:48:49 PST 2005

When I was building a VA Hospital in Martinsburg WVA, I rented a house to
live in that was on an old plantation listed in the National Historical
Society. They had original old stone outhouses built out of clay mixed with
horsehair for chinking. The owners had one holers, all the others had 3
holers.....