[AT] Classic Blast

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Jan 11 05:15:48 PST 2005

Bruce,

You've asked some really good questions there.  Maybe we can get an answer
from Jim.  I saw him demonstrate his product on some car restoration program
and I can tell you that they were using presure pots with commercial grade
equipment.  That would translate into fairly high presure and volume.

He said that he found out about mixing in the walnut shells by accident.  He
said that he was blasting with aluminum oxide and re-using his media.  He
said that pieces of wooden pallets he had on the floor were accidentially
contaminating his media and that he realized that the wood contaminants were
having a positive effect on his work.  That is when he decided to mix in the
walnut shells.

That's about all I remember from the short piece on TV.

Charlie