[AJD] Generator 6V

Howard R. Weeks weeksh at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 10 16:04:46 PST 2005

I have put regulators on many 3 brush generators without any change other
than to run a second wire from the generator to the control panel.  The
original
wire goes through the meter to the starter or battery.  The other (load)
lead goes
to the light switch to service that load.  The regulators come off the rack
at TSC.

Howard Weeks
Harlem, GA