[AJD] DLTX-18 and DLTX-71 Similarities

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 17:32:07 PST 2005

    I spent the better part of the afternoon putting
in some quality time with the bead blaster working on
some carbs today.   Both of the DLTX-10's,  a DLTX-71
(not the one that has been giving me trouble,  this is
from another tractor) and a DLTX-18 that I bought on
Ebay all got cleaned up.

    I noticed that there is a crack in the stem of the
DLTX-71 where the needle goes into the stem.  It
really doesn't look like it will hurt anything,  but I
also noticed the body of the DLTX-18 has the same
number DLT18 cast into the stem.  The bodies are
slightly different,  can one be substituted for
another?

               Chris