Hydraulic components (was Re: [AT] (no subject)

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 11:39:51 PST 2005

Carl they make a coupling for attaching dissimilar metal pipes  together.
When I re plumbed my old house in Cal I used them to go from  galvanized to
copper.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR  97361
503 623-0460

 PS Cecil,
  After many years of working and driving all kinds of hydraulic  equipment I
have yet to find a perfect one even brand new ones will creep down  under
load.  As I said before that's why they put safety bars on to hold  them up while
working on them. At least some companies like John Deere do that.
Of course if you want work under over and around them while they are  off the
ground then be my quest, I have a whole lot of sympathy  card.