Hydraulic components (was Re: [AT] (no subject)

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Jan 10 10:28:54 PST 2005

Hi Carl,

I have a friend that is a union trained multi-crafted master mechanic in a
paper mill.  I believe that he is the one that warned me many years ago
about using galvanized pipe in fuel oil/hydraulic oil applications.  The
reasons might or might not be the same for gas.  I will try to remember to
ask my friend.  If he is indeed the person that told me I'll let you know
what his  explaination is.

Charlie