[AJD] AR Service Brake Assembly

TSmith1499 at aol.com TSmith1499 at aol.com
Sun Jan 9 19:53:02 PST 2005

Does anyone out there have a diagram of how the service brake on a 1945
Unstyled AR goes together?  I bought the tractor and it had no brake at  all, only
the brake pedal. I have not been able to find any service diagrams on  this
yet. If any one has any close up pics that would be good also.

                                 I have already checked on parts
availability. Almost all parts are  obsolete from Deere. Although the brake band itself is
still available at the  bargain price of $255.00.

Tom  Smith
Tsmith1499 at aol.com