[AJD] Fixing My Lights

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Jan 9 16:43:54 PST 2005

What is the part number of the lens clamps you are looking for? AA3241R.

If so there are several people selling reproductions such as Dave Cook in
Wisconsin. Fellow list member Greg Stephen probably sells them too:

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com

www.theoldtractorcompany.com

I have two NOS AT11120T's here which look very similar to, and I think serve
the same function as the AA3241R's but for some reason JD switched from the
AA3241R's to the AT11120T's in mid production of the 420's and 430's then
switch to another part number later on.  My guess is these will work just
fine in place of AA3241R's but I have no clue at the moment why JD changed
to or from them.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door