[Steam-engine] Fla. Flywheelers show in Feb

Jeff Smith steamenginesmitty at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 06:29:14 PST 2005

The only person that takes an engine there anymore is
Tom Cravasse.  He has a 75 case and operates it on the
sawmill.  He pretty much fires on wood although he did
bring some coal back a few years ago.  I am almost
positive that he is not on the list.  You could always
bring it and dump it off for him.  I used to post adds
on Harry's old engine page for coal, but only got two
buckets once.

Jeff Smith