[Farmall] It`s Good To Be Back !

Mark Peters mspeters at tds.net
Sat Jan 8 19:27:08 PST 2005

Cliff, It was really nice to run into you down at Mt,Pleasant.I always enjoy
meeting the people from this list at the Red Powers  That was a real good
time.It would be truly great if by some coincidence you had to make a run
thru Madison around the 24th of Feb for the IH Winter Convention ! I`ll send
you my address and phone # so if you`re ever in my neck of the woods
(Appleton/Fox Cities)you can stop for a visit.Sneaky