[AT] Classic Blast

james deardorff jdeardorffsupct at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 13:49:33 PST 2005

Dear Antique tractor,

My name is Jim Deardorff, I have developed a new sandblasting process I call classic blast.  This system uses a special blend of aluminum oxide and an exact percentage of graded walnut shells.  The major advantages of this operation are:
-Produces an extremely clean and smooth metal surface
-Virtually eliminates warping and excessive roughness
-Prevent rusting for hundreds of hours without priming
-Economical. media can be recycled 25 to 50 times
-Reduces abrasvie waste up to 90%
-Eliminates post painting sanding
See at www.classicblast.com

Jim Deardorff