[AT] Re: JD A

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Sat Jan 8 10:20:10 PST 2005

Dean, Walt, & others. Another "Trick" is to use a 12 volt automotive fan,
like the days of old, and fasten it to a magnet and place it where it will
help the cooling during a pull. I have seen it done and it WORKS! Cheap,
temporary and effective. Just remember a Positive (+) Ground!  Good Luck
Walt.  John