[AT] Snowblowing with the 40

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Jan 8 10:09:25 PST 2005

/
----- Original Message -----
From: Doug Tallman <dtallman at accnorwalk.com>
To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 9:12 AM
Subject: Re: [AT] Snowblowing with the 40

> Ralph, some of the carbs have a tube shaped screen in the inlet. Maybe you
> can get by with pulling the inlet fitting and looking.

Its been a while since I had this carb apart Doug, but I see in the parts
book that there is no screen shown. I am hoping that I can just remove the
fuel line at the carb inlet and just look in there or maybe a blast of
compressed air to clear things up. I'll try this before I open the carb
right up. Doing that might just mean I will need a set of gaskets for it.
Not cheap , if in fact they are even available.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/