[AJD] JD Vintage Tractor Parts Catalog CD's on eBay

Gary Epps garyepps at fidnet.com
Fri Jan 7 23:07:03 PST 2005

Hi Ron,

I have looked at the label on the Operator's Manual for Unstyled AR I
received from Momma Deere, just yesterday and under a 20 power scope I
cannot see that it is screened on, it looks like a very thin applied
label.  Whild the print quality is excellent, under a 20 power scope you
can see the bleed through in the print.  These have to be legit, unless
the UPS guy is doing more than just delivering packages in the back of
his truck and I don't think so.

Gary

Ronald L. Cook wrote:
> Gary,
>     It is a 1996 version.  I have absolutely no doubt the case and its
> labeling are genuine.  I cannot pick the label off the CD, however I
> think it is not screened on.  My son has been around some pirated CD's
> from his past college days and looked this one over very close and
> pointed out some differing rings on the data side.  Something to do with
> it being a copywritten disc and therefore is the genuine article.  I'm
> satisfied.
>
> Ron Cook
> Salix, IA
>
> Gary Epps wrote:
>
>> Hi Ron,
>>
>> Did you get the '99 or the '01 edition?
>>
>> Gary

In the Ozark Mountains of South Central USA where both life and I move
at a leisurely pace.