[AT] Snowblowing with the 40

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Jan 7 22:54:40 PST 2005

Walt, I am pretty sure that part of the system is clear. I had the bowl and
screen off last week to clean it up. Screen was clean and just a little
sediment in the bottom of the bowl. Fuel ran into the glass bowl just fine.
Of course the bowl gasket would not re-seal and I had to get a new one. John
Deere part but it fit the Cockshutt alright. Most sediment bowls seem to be
the same size.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/