[AJD] JD Vintage Tractor Parts Catalog CD's on eBay

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Fri Jan 7 22:05:45 PST 2005

Gary,
	It is a 1996 version.  I have absolutely no doubt the case and its
labeling are genuine.  I cannot pick the label off the CD, however I
think it is not screened on.  My son has been around some pirated CD's
from his past college days and looked this one over very close and
pointed out some differing rings on the data side.  Something to do with
it being a copywritten disc and therefore is the genuine article.  I'm
satisfied.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA