Hydraulic components (was Re: [AT] (no subject)

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Jan 7 12:16:26 PST 2005

I think the overall quality at Surplus Center is better too. But I can't
prove it. I have been buying from them for many years and never been
disappointed - most of the pieces I used to build the three point lift
hydraulics on my Super M came from there.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Today's public figures can no longer write their own speeches or books,
and there is some evidence that they can't read them either. -Gore Vidal
(1925- )