[AJD] JD Vintage Tractor Parts Catalog CD's on eBay

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Fri Jan 7 12:51:43 PST 2005

Mine, too.

Kind of a funny material, real thin, when you pick at it with fingernail to
feel the edge the surface mars a little: the surface coating on the label is
easily marred and quickly looks kind of bad.

Mine is original, I bought it from JD directly just weeks before they were
out or production.

Yeah, I keep mine copied to my hard drive, too, so I'm backed up.  Loads a
lot faster from the hard drive, too.

B²