[AT] Charity auction

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Jan 7 05:51:39 PST 2005

	H.L., could you do me a favor?  I have tried twice now to
post my feelings on where the Charity auction money should go but
for some reason, Spencer's server is once again rejecting all email
from me and it is being returned two days later.

	Attached below is the email I sent to the List this morning
on the Charity auction money. Could you please post this to the List
for me?  Thanks and best regards, Cecil

>     I've been a bidder or seller in the Charity auction every year
> since it started. I am a bidder this year.
>
>     I wrote several days ago with an opinion about sending money
> over to the Far East but my post was rejected by Spencer's server's
> spam deleter.
>
>     My feeling is we have enough money going that way already and
> we should not forget our local charities. I cast my vote, as always,
> for the Salvation Army.
>
> Cecil

what you said.

Cecil E Monson