[Steam-engine] Steam Engine Needs Home

Dan Donaldson ddonaldson at tampatank.com
Fri Jan 7 04:42:20 PST 2005

    I'm sure there are several clubs or organizations that would love to
acquire an engine like you mentioned.  I believe that it would be a great
addition the the Darke County Steam Threshers Reunion in Greenville, Ohio as
they have the property to display such an engine.  The Florida Flywheelers
also have property and they also have experience moving and restoring large
engines.  Their 400 HP double acting tandem Snow gas engine was started for
the first time last January.  A large perminent display like this would be a
great addition to many shows.
What condition is the engine in?
How much does the man want for it?
Do you have any pictures?
Who can be contacted for more information?

Thanks
Dan Donaldson