[AJD] JD Vintage Tractor Parts Catalog CD's on eBay

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Thu Jan 6 21:32:59 PST 2005

I got it this week.  It is probably a copy as the label is not screened
on the disc as Dean says it should be.  However, it is a really fine
copy if that is the case and it works fine.  I can't imagine anyone
going to such lengths to produce such a perfect copy, but stranger
things can happen, and I guess the profits would be good until you were
caught.  I would swear it to be genuine.  Not really sure what kind of
feedback to leave.  Maybe none???

Ron Cook
Salix, IA