[AT] Charity auction

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Thu Jan 6 19:06:59 PST 2005

Al and Frank  and perhaps others---I have always tried in some small way to
take part in the A.T.I.S. charity auction.

Suppose it just my way of thinking but if I didn't  take part either
donating or bidding don't think I would suggest how the funds should be
distributed.

Now I shall make my feelings known and it is that enough money has been
earmarked for the Indian Ocean disaster.  I would like to see our money go
to the Salvation Army.

My personal feelings if that neither the Red Cross nor the United Nations do
well in disaster relief funding.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA